532 Marina Avenue
Lovingly transformed by the San Diego Historical Society as their showcase home in 1998, this is only one of three Dutch Colonial Revival homes in Coronado.
- 9200 square foot lot located just steps to the beach
- 3500 square foot home
- Truly lovely architectural details in every room
- All downstairs rooms open to the outdoors
List Price: $4,895,000 | Bedrooms: 7
1105 6th Street
Experience luxurious living in this brand new custom home overlooking Spreckels Park. An incredible Village location in a park setting right outside your front door.
- Featuring 6 burner w/ griddle Wolfe Stove
- Subzero refrigerator
- Beautiful coffered ceilings
- Elevator to all floors
List Price: $3,299,000 | Bedrooms: 5
566 B Avenue
Beautiful, historic, MILLS ACT FUNDED home! This property is absolutely fantastic with stunning original wood floors in near perfect condition. The wood windows and open floor plan provide tons of light.
- The living room has a wonderful barreled ceiling plus a quaint fireplace.
- This large 7000 sq foot lot is professionally manicured.
- The home is 4 bedrooms with 2 oversized bathrooms.
- The attic space has 15 foot ceilings and 700 sq. feet of additional space for a buyer with a vision.
List Price: $2,595,000 | Bedrooms 4
650 Alameda Blvd.
Great family home with pool, wood floors and very livable floor plan; or build your Coronado dream home.
- 10,000 sq ft of rare Coronado land
- Nearly 74 feet of frontage
List Price: $2,399,000 | Bedrooms 3
600 9th Street
Fantastic remodel, ready to move in! Everything is brand new including the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, flooring, sliding glass doors, faucets, fixtures, etc. One of the best homes in Coronado for entertaining.
- Huge deck off of the kitchen/dining room
- Panoramic window above the kitchen counter/sink
- New interior and exterior paint complete the remodel.
- Great low maintenance landscaping.
List Price: $2,399,000 | Bedrooms 4
431 F Avenue
Three Stunning Homes by Falletta Construction located on 40′ wide lot. Home is located directly across the street from Triangle Park. Hardwood floors, large front porch opens onto drought resistant yard.
- Front House is 5 bedroom 3.5 Bath Craftsman Style with beachy finishes and design.
- Roof top deck provides full view of city lights and bridge
- All stainless steel top of the line appliances
List Price: $1,875,000 | Bedrooms 5
32 Admiralty Cross
A Coronado Cays gem! Enjoy the view of two channels, the San Diego skyline and a private sandy beach. This property comes with a well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a walk-in pantry.
- 4 bedrooms with custom closets
- Master deck views or the channel
- Bathrooms have marble flooring and high end fixtures and finishes
- Upstairs laundry, hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace, a private dock, and more!
List Price: $1,899,000 | Bedrooms 4
1830 Avenida Del Mundo #604
This completely remodeled corner unit has a fantastic ocean and Pt. Loma View. You can catch the sunsets from your beautiful corner balcony. The unit was remodeled with no expenses spared.
- All new windows including the sliders
- New electrical
- New cabinets
- New counter tops,
- All-new Viking appliances,
- In-unit laundry (Bosch washer/dryer),
- New electric blinds in all rooms, beautiful new flooring
List Price: $1,849,000 | Bedrooms 2
429 F Avenue
Stunning home built by Falletta Construction located on 40′ wide lot. Home is located directly across the street from Triangle Park.
- House is 4 bedroom 3.5 Bath Craftsman Style with hardwood floors and beach finishes and design.
- Roof top deck provides full view of city lights and bridge.
- All stainless steel top of the line appliances
- Betazzoni 6 burner range
- 42′ French door
- Kitchen Aide Refrigerator
- Bosch dishwasher.
List Price: $1,585,000 | Bedrooms 4
216 H Avenue
Charming turn of the century cottage nestled on a nice and quiet block!
- Fir floors throughout the home
- Vaulted ceilings in living room with a fireplace
- Built in window seat and lots of windows and light
- Large family room leading out to the back yard patio
- Remodeled kitchen
- Granite countertops
- White shaker cabinets
List Price: $1,499,000 | Bedrooms 3
427 F Avenue
Craftsman style rear unit with beautiful, beach finishes and design!
- Rooftop deck that provides views of city lights and the Coronado bridge
- Stainless steel, top of the line appliances
- Hardwood floors throughout home
- Directly located across the street from Triangle Park
List Price: $1,385,000 | Bedrooms 3
12 Half Moon Bend
Spacious single-level home with a newly remodeled kitchen!
- Beautiful stone fireplace in the living room
- Vaulted ceilings and multiple window treatments that allow a lot of light to come in
- Easy access to the outside patio
- Short walk to a small private beach where you can set off your kayak or paddle board! Boat slips available for lease through Coronado Cays HOA.
- Located in a wonderful gated Waterfront Community with access to:
- Tennis Court
List Price: $930,000 | Bedrooms 3
276 F Avenue
Preliminary building plans are available for a wonderful 3 bedroom/3 bath new build home! Or, remodel the cute, existing cottage! The home is located on a beautiful, tree-lined street in a great part of Coronado Village.
- Incredible views of the City of San Diego
- One of the lowest priced homes in Coronado!
- Demolition Permit and soils sample report have been obtained by the Seller
List Price: $849,000 | Bedrooms 1
8376 Gardena Unit #14, Lakeside
Opportunity to buy a 3 home lot split in the up-and-coming neighborhood of Lakeside Hills! Stunning view off mountains and vistas reminiscent of virgin land.
- 1.24 areas to build your dream home with land to farm and garden
- Customize your home to take advantage of the amazing mountain views (currently has an old single family home in poor condition)
List Price: $449,900 | Bedrooms LOT
813 H Avenue
Beautiful home located 3 short blocks to the beach is absolutely gorgeous!
- This beautiful 3 bed room 2.5 bath home has nearly 2400 sq feet with a detached 2 car garage.
- Home was remodeled in Oct 2014 with new flooring, kitchen upgrades, painting, fixtures, painting and synthetic turf.
- With its large doors opening on to the back patio and the open kitchen, this floor plan is extremely light and bright!
- The huge master suite has a lovely upper balcony.
- Custom cabinets adds storage and closet space.
- Has A/C
List Price: $2,179,000 | Bedrooms 3
955 E Avenue
Don’t miss this opportunity to get this fully upgraded Falletta back house in one of the best locations. New construction to be completed towards the end of May or sooner.
- Home includes Allura fiber-cement lap siding and shingles
- AC and central vacuum
- Stainless steel appliances
- Subway tile back splash in the kitchen
- Granite and marble counter tops
- Custom lighting
- Custom white cabinets
- Additional built-in entertainment center
- Breakfast nook and dresser in master
- Oak hardwood floors throughout
List Price: $1,455,000 | Bedrooms 3
1004 F Avenue
Location, location, location! Don’t miss your chance to own this classic Coronado Cottage steps from our world famous Beach. A location like this is rarely available at this price!
- Listen to the waves crash from this 4000 square foot lot
- Less than 2 blocks to the sand
List Price: $1,680,000 | Bedrooms 3
Park Life markets your home to over 60,000 Coronado loving residents and visitors every month. Contact our local brokerage team to get the most value for your home: Park Life Real Estate
Coronado Island is one of the most amazing and beautiful places in the world to live and own a home. Whether you want to live in the ‘village’ of Coronado, the ‘inlet’ community of the Coronado Cays or the luxury towers of the Coronado Shores, you will love living in Coronado. Search for Coronado real estate to find your perfect home.
Coronado Village – A unique collection of distinctive and diverse home styles located within walking distance of downtown Coronado (shops, restaurants and theatre). From small cottages to large mansions, they all combine to create a unique and charming ambiance that can only be found in Coronado.
View Coronado Village real estate listings.
Coronado Shores – The Shores is located alongside the award-winning Coronado beach, just south of the Hotel Del Coronado. Like the Del, the Shores is an easily identifiable landmark, with panoramic views of sunsets over the Pacific Ocean, sailboats along Glorietta Bay, and the beautiful San Diego skyline.
View Coronado Shores real estate listings.
Coronado Cays – Located 4 miles south of the Coronado Village and 10 miles southwest of downtown San Diego. A collection of upscale homes located on the bayside of Coronado’s Silver Strand. Most homes feature boat slips and the center of the subdivision is the Coronado Cays Yacht Club. Only a 5 minute walk to the beach.
View Coronado Cays property real estate listings.
Coronado Ferry Landing – Amazing views of downtown San Diego plus easy access to shops and restaurants.
View Coronado Ferry Landing real estate listings.