Coronado Summer Concerts in Spreckels Park – Located at the corner of 6th Street and Orange Avenue.
Come on down to Spreckels Park for the best summer concert series around. Bring family, friends and food as you enjoy a wonderful night of music in the heart of Coronado. Adults and kids alike will dance, laugh, break bread and most of all listen to great music in one of our favorite parks on the island. Get a good spot for your blanket, chairs or wagon and arrive 30-45 minutes before the start time. Please note, no dogs are allowed. For more information on booking a band or contacting the official organization, click here.
New Rule: Absolutely NO THROWING OR CATCHING OF ANY OBJECTS–beach balls, baseballs, soccer,balls, footballs frisbees, rings, including all Nerf Balls. All activity will be over at the Playground area where parents, and guardians are expected to watch their children at all times.
Be sure to share this event page with your friends and perhaps you can even put together a pot-luck meetup at the concert. This is truly one of the best attractions on Coronado – don’t miss it!
2015 Concert Schedule (Located at 6th and Orange)
Concerts begin at 6pm except where noted:
- May 24 Community Band
- May 31 Kelley Rae Band
- June 7 Stepping Feet (Dave Matthews Tribute)
- June 14 Charged Particles
- June 21 Siren’s Crush (Dance)
- June 28 Nitro Express
- July 4 Coronado Community Concert Band (4pm Start)
- July 5 Crown Town
- July 12 Pop Vinyl
- July 19 ABBAFab / CANCELLED
- July 26 45th Anniversary Concert
- Aug 2 Louis Beltran Latin Jazz
- Aug 9 USMC Band (4pm Start) Heroes (6pm Start)
- Aug 16 The Company Men
- Aug 23 High Street (5pm Start)
- Aug 30 Journey Tribute (5pm Start)
- Sep 6 ABBAFab (3pm Start) The Stilettos (5pm Start)